who we are
RangeCom Electronics was established in 1982 in response to requests by several foreign companies seeking local representation and assistance in Israel in five major areas: the aerospace industry, telecommunications, commercial solutions, transportation management and security solutions.
RangeCom is a leading Traffic Management Systems Consultant company, offering expert consulting services, comprehensive IT infrastructure services (including technological design, planning and consulting), and partnership and assistance in project establishment, customization and ongoing operation of private and public transportation projects.
what we do
RangeCom Electronics provides comprehensive integrated communication tools, display and control solutions responding to today's most complex technological requirements.
RangeCom delivers cutting-edge solutions to high end consumers. With decades of experience, technological expertise, and a solid customer base, RangeCom is the one-stop-shop of products, systems and professional services for a wide range of businesses and industries.
Drawing on almost a decade of experience in audio-visual consulting, planning, design, installation and implementation, RangeCom successfully delivers customized turnkey projects to meet the highest industry standards.
Our dedicated team of multidisciplinary professionals excel at turning customer dreams into applicable solutions. Our team's vast and varied experience gives RangeCom that unique edge that helps us best serve our target markets:
- Project management
RangeCom’s personnel also maintain a deep understanding and competency in several core technologies with years of proven experience in key strategic and operative positions, our personnel specialize in understanding customer environments and converting them into relevant operational requirements.
- Comprehensive consultation services, including sales support, bid management, addressing urgent needs, mapping the competition, future plans, etc
- Sales promotion: catalogue distribution, meetings with customers, etc.
- Events organizing: seminars, exhibitions, presentations and other sales related activities
- Technical and engineering support as required and on behalf of the customer.
- After-sale lab: providing service during the warranty period and after it (for modifications)
- On-site assistance with test procedures
- System integration and installation assistance.
We are continually looking for qualified individuals who desire to work in a nurturing high pace environment that provides an atmosphere for: technical progression, personal escalation, project satisfaction, travel opportunities, and the benefits of a high tech company.